Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- Regardless Of Covid-19, Startups Continue To Hire via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #Jobs #Careers gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @noam: It's been two week since I left Google and I keep getting asked “why did I leave now”? I think the better question is “why did I… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Levhaolam: Happy Tu B’Shvat! Tu B’Shvat is the Jewish new year for trees. Trees are so important that according to Jewish law it is for… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Levhaolam: The global pandemic will not stop us! We are moving forward with energy, welcoming new subscribers and shipping packages eve… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @s_kampakis: Data will Continue to Eat the World in 2021 via @Gilpress #AI #ML whatsthebigdata.com/2020/12/31/dat… gPressed 2 weeks ago