Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Amazon Saw 15-Fold Jump In #ForecastAccuracy With #DeepLearning And Other #AI Stats buff.ly/356v5YX #fintec… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: #BigData #Dat… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @forrester: Over 1 million knowledge-work jobs will be replaced in 2020 by software #robotics, #RPA, virtual agents and #chatbots, and m… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @asokan_telecom: 2020 Predictions About #Automation And The #FutureOfWork From Forrester hubs.ly/H0lPMvf0 #RPA #Robotic @gilpre… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: 20 Story Parking Garage with Total #Automation Now Entering Trial Stage in #China via @Ronald_vanLoon by @XHNews #Robo… gPressed 4 hours ago