Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @CherylG_Queen7: The State Of Digital Transformation In Banking & Financial Services go.ca.com/3rw8Kz via @forbes @GilPress gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @ja_garciab: The State Of Digital Transformation In Banking & Financial Services go.ca.com/3rw8Kz via @forbes @GilPress gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @jpalocsik: The State Of #Digital Transformation In Banking And #FinServ | @Forbes @GilPress buff.ly/2nfNlcS #sales https://t.co… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @kokiiha: 6 Hot Internet of Things #IoT #Security Technologies ow.ly/u7Vk30agHfT thanks @GilPress gPressed 2 hours ago
- Robot’s Delight: Japanese robots rap about their artificial intelligence @Robohub via @Robohub robohub.org/robots-delight… #AI gPressed 2 hours ago