Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @WANdisco: We ensure petabyte-scale data consistency in a #multicloud environment with LiveData for MultiCloud. Are you #MultiCloudRea… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @LeronRed: Making multi-cloud a reality. WANdisco via @GilPress #bigdata lnkd.in/eMj5Nw7 lnkd.in/eCiuv3R gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @furrier: $200M For Fractal Analytics, Blockchain For Multi-Cloud From WANdisco, Predictions For Data Science via @forbes and @gilpress… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @Softnet_Search: AI In 2019 According To Recent Surveys And Analysts' Predictions buff.ly/2QUHmYK #ai #ArtificialIntelligence #2… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @oferez: 2018 Was A Record-Breaking Year For Israeli Startup Funding. What's Next? @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 hour ago