Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @data_nerd: Common Data Analysis Mistakes whatsthebigdata.com/2018/03/29/com… via @wordpressdotcom by @GilPress gPressed 16 hours ago
- RT @YKleinHalevi: The Jewish Review of Books has included my book, "Like Dreamers," among the best books written about Israel (number two o… gPressed 1 day ago
- A minute with the McKinsey Global Institute: What #AI can and can’t (yet) do mckinsey.com/Videos/video?v… gPressed 1 day ago
- #even 'narrow' #AI in the wild is nowhere near working just yet in scenarios where it needs to perform accurately 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… gPressed 2 days ago
- This #AI expert found it “both exciting and scary” that Xi Jinping reads his book qz.com/1256330 via @qz gPressed 2 days ago