Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @CorrelViz: 10 Predictions for #AI, #bigdata and #analytics in 2018 by @GilPress via @forbes bit.ly/2qNSAqs gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @Softtek: Which of these #technologies has the most potential for #DigitalDisruption? goo.gl/TtIWOp via @GilPress gPressed 2 hours ago
- Cisco collaborates with startup for #AI health and safety trial bit.ly/2EMoO7A via @computerweekly gPressed 9 hours ago
- Are Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning The Next Frontiers For Fighting Money Laundering? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/stevecul… gPressed 9 hours ago
- RT @NIXSolutionsLtd: Top Data Security And Privacy Technologies @GilPress @forbes #Privacy #BigData #Data #GDPR #Security #Cloud #Token #E… gPressed 15 hours ago