Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- Russia Is Developing New Missile Technology That Uses Artificial Intelligence interestingengineering.com/russia-missile… #AI gPressed 11 minutes ago
- These 5 Fields Will Be The First Hotbeds For #AI via @falonfatemi @forbes forbes.com/sites/falonfat… gPressed 59 minutes ago
- Using #AI to spot malware patterns csoonline.com/article/320974… via @csoonline gPressed 1 hour ago
- Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk continue to spar over artificial intelligence for.tn/2w0LPPE #AI gPressed 1 hour ago
- Farmers turn to artificial intelligence to grow better crops cnnmon.ie/2uxc2rm via @CNNMoney #AI gPressed 2 hours ago