Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @tamaradull: Which Industry Relies Most on Machines to Make Decisions? via @gilpress j.mp/2rVPyMd https://t.co/Sx332BYnf9 gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @cdillmann: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/giBFteH gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @B2XCareSolution: Consumers Prefer #Smartphones To George Clooney, Family, Friends, Even Sex via Forbes by @GilPress https://t.co/uJAz1J… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @miguelselas: Which industry relies most on machines to make decisions? bit.ly/2rfYzU2 via @GilPress #fintech #insurtech #bigda… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @JonBMorris: 10 #AI #technologies that are flourishing: bit.ly/2naEI36 @Forbes @GilPress @forrester gPressed 1 day ago