Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @MeghanMBiro: #AI Stats News: 35% Of Workers Worldwide Expect Their Job Will Be Automated via @GilPress @forbes. #automation #futureofwo… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @Zoharlevkovitz: 141 #cybersecurity predictions for 2020 and beyond. From deep fakes influencing Presidential Elections, to fighting #AI… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SectigoHQ: As #quantumcomputers continue to improve, enterprises & the general public will become increasingly aware of the threat they… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @__f0cal__: @IDC "As compute power moves from datacenter to #edge IT challenged to manage & control processing devices. By 2023 nearly 2… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @eCapitalAdvisor: AI Stats News: Only 14.6% Of Firms Have Deployed AI Capabilities In Production via @GilPress on @forbes https://t.co/L… gPressed 2 days ago