Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- Why Has Mary Meeker Missed The Most Important Internet Trend: Data Is Eating The World via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @cgunst: 60% of U.S. companies expect to be using #AI by 2022 whatsthebigdata.com/2019/08/21/60-… via @gilpress gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @suehussverint: #ArtificialIntelligence (AI) Stats News: AI Augmentation To Create $2.9 Trillion Of Business Value @GilPress https://t.c… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Softnet_Search: Artificial Intelligence (AI) Stats News: AI Augmentation To Create $2.9 Trillion Of Business Value https://t.co/Zt9YTEo… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @transcriptive: “When talking about AI, many people have this illusion that they can just plug-in software or hardware that is leveragin… gPressed 1 day ago