Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- How Artificial Intelligence May Make A Dent In The Technology Productivity Crisis via @forbes forbes.com/sites/joemcken… gPressed 17 hours ago
- RT @chatbotempresas: Vía:@TamaraMcCleary | The Thriving #AI Landscape In #Israel And What It Means For Global AI Competition https://t.co/s… gPressed 18 hours ago
- RT @TamaraMcCleary: The Thriving #AI Landscape In #Israel And What It Means For Global AI Competition forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @GilPress… gPressed 18 hours ago
- RT @DBaker007: #ArtificialIntelligence (#AI) Defined | @GilPress @Forbes goo.gl/UFCzcW #BigData #DataScience #MachineLearning #Fo… gPressed 18 hours ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: These #Banks Are Using #AI To Help Their #Customers Manage Their #Finances buff.ly/2PN19db #fintech #insurt… gPressed 18 hours ago