Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- Top 10 Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #edge #Blockchain gPressed 15 hours ago
- Top 10 Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 20 hours ago
- Tech Giants Are Paying Huge Salaries for Scarce #AI Talent nyti.ms/2zu5sRQ gPressed 20 hours ago
- Facebook runs on artificial intelligence—but 70% of FB engineers who use #AI aren’t experts wsj.com/articles/how-f… via @WSJ gPressed 20 hours ago
- RT @DataStationIC: The Ultimate Entrepreneur: Jim Goodnight, SAS forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #iiot gPressed 1 day ago