Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- How To Implement A Brexit-Busting #AI Investment Strategy aibusiness.com/brexit-busting… via @The World's Number One… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 2 days ago
- Toward artificial intelligence that learns to write code news.mit.edu/2019/toward-ar… #AI gPressed 2 days ago
- How #AI Is Making Inroads in #Auto #Manufacturing industryweek.com/technology-and… gPressed 2 days ago
- Artificial intelligence sees construction site accidents before they happen - via @techreview #AI technologyreview.com/s/613738/artif… gPressed 2 days ago
- Keeping an Eye on Artificial Intelligence Regulation and Legislation shar.es/a0l1ng #AI gPressed 2 days ago