Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @cortical_io: The Future Of Work Post-Covid-19 ow.ly/1DUv50AVD2i via @GilPress @Forbes Remember we were so worried about AI killin… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @PistoiaAlliance: This great @Forbes piece by @GilPress features our new Quantum Computing Community of Interest, our survey on quantum… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @cambridgecqc: Insightful interview of Tony Uttley and Gavin Towler from @Honeywell by @GilPress about the scaling and implementation of… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @N_Katz: Honeywell Wants To Show What Quantum Computing Can Do For The World via @forbes @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 3 days ago
- Honeywell Wants To Show What #Quantum Computing Can Do For The World via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 3 days ago