Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @IanLJones98: The future of AI In Healthcare. Great piece by @GilPress from @drfeifei & @AndrewYNg v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BetaMoroney… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @psb_dc: Informative read by @GilPress : The State Of Data #Data #AI #FutureOfWork #DigitalTransformation cc @data_nerd @Paula_Piccard… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, April 2021 buff.ly/333EhOK #AI #cybersecurity #digitalsociety #futureofwork via @GilPress gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: The Future Of #AI In #Healthcare buff.ly/2PDvEY4 #fintech #insurtech #ArtificialIntelligence #MachineLearni… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @bimedotcom: The State Of Data, April 2021 bit.ly/3nLHzjj by @GilPress via @Forbes #AI #futureofwork #digitalsociety cc @Ronald… gPressed 4 days ago