Mohit Aron, founder and CEO, Cohesity: “If you cannot scale, you are forced to run stuff in silos.” Aron founded the infrastructure company Nutanix to bring hyper-convergence to market and served as its CTO before leaving to build Cohesity. Aron worked as a Staff Engineer at Google from 2003 to 2007, where he helped design the company’s innovative Google File System. He also served as Architect at AsterData, a leading big data analytics company that was later acquired by Teradata.
- RT @maria_freiria: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes #Data forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, June 2021 buff.ly/2V6N3dX #AI #cybersecurity via @GilPress gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-ArtificialIntelligence (AI), April 2019 by @GilPress @Forbes Go to: https://t.co/CHYvIr3I… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @baski_LA @BetaMoroney @Ne… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @FrankBonsal: Angel Investors Are The Unsung Catalysts Of U.S. Innovation And Growth 🎯 - bit.ly/3DjbQfR - by @GilPress via @For… gPressed 2 weeks ago