Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
- RT @SpirosMargaris: AI News Index #Replacing Workers Or #Creating #Jobs? buff.ly/2Ug6CNV #fintech #AI #ArtificialIntelligence #Ma… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @MikeNashTech: Huge rise in AI jobs - Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? Great article by @GilPress ow.ly/qr6E30qLJOz #AI #Machin… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @tala201677: #ArtificialIntelligence News Index Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? - @GilPress | @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @bimedotcom: AI News Index: Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #Robotics #Automation #Fintech… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: OurCrowd To Raise $100M For Pandemic #Innovation Fund Investing bit.ly/3ctcGsz by @GilPress @Forbes The idea… gPressed 1 day ago