Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
- RT @adamsconsulting: 120 #AI Predictions For 2019 bit.ly/2QnweZe (by @GilPress) What a massive list! #MachineLearning #Robotics #B… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @kdnuggets: Gainers, Losers, and Trends in Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for #DataScience and #MachineLearning Platforms @knime @RapidMine… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @ipfconline1: 7 Takeaways From Recent Surveys About The State Of Artificial Intelligence 👇 Current & future #AI adoption Some evidence &… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialInte… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @data_nerd: Facebook Turned 15 And Google+ Is Killed By AI via @gilpress - forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 day ago