Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
- #AI Stats News: Consumers Have Very Mixed Attitudes About Data Privacy via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 10 hours ago
- White House Touts a Year of #AI Initiatives in Roundup Report nextgov.com/emerging-tech/… via @Nextgov gPressed 1 day ago
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare healthtechmagazine.net/article/2020/0… #AI gPressed 1 day ago
- Vision 2020: Why #predictions fail forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #future gPressed 1 day ago
- The Digital Transformation Of Industries And Cities Is A Growing Israeli Export Business forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #Israel gPressed 1 day ago