Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
- Perhaps the growing difficulty of finding stable, well-paid employment in academia and journalism explains why the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: bit.ly/2mXPdXb… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @vustedu: Top 10 Hot Data Security And Privacy Technologies by @GilPress via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #CyberSecurity #infosec #da… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @Ahsan_Iftikhar: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t.co/X2Cmmy… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @UofTSCSBootCamp: How did #data scientists become so popular? You can find out through this history of #DataScience. Read all about it h… gPressed 3 days ago