Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
- The greatest risk with #AI is not moving fast enough to deploy it: Microsoft zd.net/2AdEYsm via @ZDNet & @TasnuvaB gPressed 25 minutes ago
- .@Intel #CIO Leverages #AI To Drive $350 Million In Revenue Growth via @peterahigh @forbes forbes.com/sites/peterhig… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @nyike: Sometimes you need a good story to tell to best explain #Agile or #DigitalTransformation bit.ly/2lxlM2n https://t.co/X… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @adambnathan: Start quaking in your boots: 47% of CEOs are being challenged to disrupt with digital technologies. Helpful summary on the… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @Canopach: Digital Guardian And Jabil Partner For Cloud-Delivered Cybersecurity forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #itefficacy @gilpress #cloud gPressed 3 hours ago