Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
Join 1,442 other subscribers
- Transatlantic TV, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… gPressed 11 hours ago
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: Transatlantic TV gilpress.substack.com/p/transatlanti… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @YouSearchEngine: People want answers, not blue links. YouChat vs #Google , #Bing and #ChatGPT Only YouChat gives actual answers. S… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @sundarpichai: 1/ In 2021, we shared next-gen language + conversation capabilities powered by our Language Model for Dialogue Applicatio… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Forbes: How ChatGPT, Bard And AI Rivals Are Shaping Layoffs And Hiring trib.al/RXhvysm https://t.co/bdKQZDmiHk gPressed 1 day ago