Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
- RT @evankirstel: The top 10 Hot #Data #Security And #Privacy Technologies by @Forbes @GilPress #think2018 ed.gr/n21n #finte… gPressed 8 hours ago
- RT @stantive: 10 Predictions For The Internet Of Things (IoT) In 2018 🌐 bit.ly/2FvH8pj (via @gilpress @Forbes) #IoT #DX #CX #DXP gPressed 8 hours ago
- RT @WWPass: What is the state of the cybersecurity industry and practice today? @GilPress has all the details in @Forbes: https://t.co/qNDB… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @MHiesboeck: The top 10 Hot Data #Security And #Privacy Technologies by @Forbes @GilPress ed.gr/n21n #fintech #CyberSecur… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @BedrockAuto: What is the state of the cybersecurity industry and practice today? Learn more in this @Forbes @GilPress piece "Cybersecu… gPressed 1 day ago