Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
- #AI is Coming Closer to Deciphering Lost Languages - D-brief bit.ly/2XVEBPq gPressed 44 minutes ago
- #AI is making inroads in #HigherEd, and chatbots are just the beginning. tech.mg/FXsbDe via @EdTech_HigherEd gPressed 44 minutes ago
- Life after artificial intelligence cio.com/article/341029… via @CIOonline #AI gPressed 45 minutes ago
- RT @RituJyoti: This week in AI Stats Up to 50% failure rate in 25% of enterprises deploying AI - IDC Global AI Survey referenced @Forbes @I… gPressed 56 minutes ago
- RT @EXAGolo: 45 Numbers Highlighting The State Of #AI Today bit.ly/2YmywuU @GilPress @ForbesTech @Forbes twitter.com/marcusborba/st… gPressed 56 minutes ago