Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
- RT @MatthewKalman: Mermade Seafoods CEO Daniel Einhorn will today reveal the “secret sauce” behind its promise to make cultured meat and se… gPressed 4 days ago
- Mermade Unveils The Secret To Mass Production Of Cultured Seafood via @forbes https://www.forbes.comhttps://pbs.twi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 4 days ago
- Robotic Beehive Using AI To Save The Bees And Global Food Supply via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #SaveTheBees gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @V_greys: #WorldBeeDay #WorldBeeDay2022 what flowers have you planted for our bees? Allium is a firm favourite amongst the garden flower… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @FAO: 🐝5 benefits of sustainable beekeeping 👇 #WorldBeeDay #SaveTheBees https://t.co/S32NVTREZZ gPressed 1 week ago