Searching recently for evidence of artificial intelligence taking over our jobs, lives, and everything else, Tom Davenport came up empty. “Nary a robot overlord to be found,” he declared at the 14th MIT Sloan CIO Symposium. A day later, at the 3rd RE•WORK Deep Learning Summit, I found many humans who are successfully lording over robots, telling their artificial intelligence creations how to perform a number of narrow cognitive tasks.
- RT @RiskoTiitso: From #BI to #AI and From #Automation to #Augmentation by @GilPress 🔗 bit.ly/2p4NDVQ #BusinessIntelligence #Art… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @denodo: RT @Ronald_vanLoon Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @data_nerd: The Salaries Of Data Scientists Remain Steady But Still Sexy With AI On The Horizon by @GilPress - forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 #Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research by @GilPress @Forbes | Read more at bit.ly/2IoHEaa… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @NexWebSites: Top 10 Hot #Data #Security And #Privacy Technologies bit.ly/2rVwTC2 by @GilPress #CyberSecurity gPressed 1 day ago