- RT @MarutiTech: Everyone is talking about machine learning. Here we address the challenges faced by businesses in adopting #MachineLearnin… gPressed 1 day ago
- The Future of #Statistics - According to 30+ World Experts chi2innovations.com/blog/captains-… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @DigitalTransf13: A New Practical Guide To A Successful Digital Transformation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… Brought to you by Charles Skamser… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @stratorob: Thank you my heros: Digitalscoutings Top 100 Digital Influencer is released. Thanks and congratulations to: @glengilmore @d… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @cortical_io: Calling On AI And Quantum Computing To Fight The Coronavirus By @GilPress via @forbes h#Covid19 #AI #ArtificialIntelligenc… gPressed 3 days ago
Category Archives: robots
Developed at the Artificial Intelligence Center of the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) from 1966 to 1972, SHAKEY was the world’s first mobile intelligent robot. According to the 2017 IEEE Milestone citation, it “could perceive its surroundings, infer implicit facts from explicit ones, … Continue reading
IDC: Worldwide spending on robotics systems and drones will be $128.7 billion in 2020, an increase of 17.1% over 2019… By 2023, IDC expects this spending will reach $241.4 billion with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.8%.
This is when #Robots will overtake humans by @wef#ArtificialIntelligence #innovation #AI Cc: @sallyeaves @SpirosMargaris @TopCyberNews @chboursin @kuriharan pic.twitter.com/q8Zrd3nrnW — Ronald van Loon @Microsoft #MSIgnite @Citrix booth (@Ronald_vanLoon) November 6, 2019 https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsv
The Public Domain Review: A series of futuristic pictures by Jean-Marc Côté and other artists issued in France in 1899, 1900, 1901 and 1910. Originally in the form of paper cards enclosed in cigarette/cigar boxes and, later, as postcards, the … Continue reading
The Mazor X system consists of sophisticated 3D planning tools and an intra-op guidance system with a precision Surgical Arm indicated for implant and instrument positioning in spine surgery – the core of the Surgical Assurance Platform. GRoW- Greenhouse Robotic … Continue reading
Steve Crowe, Editor of The Robot Report, catches up with 10-year-old robotics prodigy Michael Wimmer at the Robotics Summit & Expo 2019.
Robotics are undergoing the same development route that we’ve witnessed with computers, going from chunky big machines that only engineers could control, to elegant, and easy to operate laptops that even a teenager has in their school backpack. It opens … Continue reading