Join 1,437 other followers
- RT @TheDailyShow: The Veep reboot looks amazing https://t.co/6qwJdcmFBA gPressed 46 minutes ago
- RT @bimedotcom: The Trouble With ‘#Responsible #AI’: Irresponsible Government #Regulation bit.ly/3dTV4gk✍️@GilPress v/ @forbes @n… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: The Trouble With #ResponsibleAI: Irresponsible #Government #Regulation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #fintech #Artificial… gPressed 5 days ago
- The Trouble With ‘Responsible AI’: Irresponsible Government Regulation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 5 days ago
- The Trouble With AI: Human Intelligence forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 5 days ago
Category Archives: robots
Intuition Robotics has developed the AI-based, award-winning proactive social robot ElliQ which has spent over 30,000 days in older adults’ homes over the past two years. Now ElliQ will help increase patient engagement while offering primary care providers continuous actionable … Continue reading
Recent surveys, studies, forecasts and other quantitative assessments of AI highlight the number of manufacturing jobs eliminated by robots; why robots could replace financial analysts; the very small number of organizations not evaluating or using AI today; and the debate … Continue reading
Developed at the Artificial Intelligence Center of the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) from 1966 to 1972, SHAKEY was the world’s first mobile intelligent robot. According to the 2017 IEEE Milestone citation, it “could perceive its surroundings, infer implicit facts from explicit ones, … Continue reading
IDC: Worldwide spending on robotics systems and drones will be $128.7 billion in 2020, an increase of 17.1% over 2019… By 2023, IDC expects this spending will reach $241.4 billion with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.8%.
This is when #Robots will overtake humans by @wef#ArtificialIntelligence #innovation #AI Cc: @sallyeaves @SpirosMargaris @TopCyberNews @chboursin @kuriharan pic.twitter.com/q8Zrd3nrnW — Ronald van Loon @Microsoft #MSIgnite @Citrix booth (@Ronald_vanLoon) November 6, 2019 https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsv
The Public Domain Review: A series of futuristic pictures by Jean-Marc Côté and other artists issued in France in 1899, 1900, 1901 and 1910. Originally in the form of paper cards enclosed in cigarette/cigar boxes and, later, as postcards, the … Continue reading
The Mazor X system consists of sophisticated 3D planning tools and an intra-op guidance system with a precision Surgical Arm indicated for implant and instrument positioning in spine surgery – the core of the Surgical Assurance Platform. GRoW- Greenhouse Robotic … Continue reading
Steve Crowe, Editor of The Robot Report, catches up with 10-year-old robotics prodigy Michael Wimmer at the Robotics Summit & Expo 2019.
Robotics are undergoing the same development route that we’ve witnessed with computers, going from chunky big machines that only engineers could control, to elegant, and easy to operate laptops that even a teenager has in their school backpack. It opens … Continue reading