- RT @danielcantorna: RT @SpirosMargaris: Launching A #Fintech #Platform For Growing #Unicorns buff.ly/2Rvhrda #startup #insurtec… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @Kristie_L_Mann: #QuantumComputing h… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Launching A #Fintech #Platform For Growing #Unicorns buff.ly/2Rvhrda #startup #insurtech #VC @GilPress @tea… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @Kristie_L_Mann: #QuantumComputing has come a long way i… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @PragmaticWorks: #DataScientists Salaries And Jobs Immune To Covid-19, Surve… gPressed 1 week ago
Category Archives: Robotics
Recent surveys, studies, forecasts and other quantitative assessments of AI highlight the number of manufacturing jobs eliminated by robots; why robots could replace financial analysts; the very small number of organizations not evaluating or using AI today; and the debate … Continue reading
“Deep Tech” describes forward-thinking technologies based on profound scientific breakthroughs or engineering novelties. For decades, the Israeli ecosystem established expertise in Frontier Technologies such as: Semiconductors; Quantum Computing; Sensors; Space 2.0; Robotics; Networking & Wireless; Advanced Materials & Nanotechnology; Next … Continue reading
You may have heard “AI” explained as “augmented intelligence,” i.e.., robots supporting or enhancing human intelligence. Now, researchers at Amazon are experimenting with robot augmentation: “…researchers at Amazon’s Alexa AI division developed a framework that endows agents with the ability … Continue reading
This is when #Robots will overtake humans by @wef#ArtificialIntelligence #innovation #AI Cc: @sallyeaves @SpirosMargaris @TopCyberNews @chboursin @kuriharan pic.twitter.com/q8Zrd3nrnW — Ronald van Loon @Microsoft #MSIgnite @Citrix booth (@Ronald_vanLoon) November 6, 2019 https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsv
The Public Domain Review: A series of futuristic pictures by Jean-Marc Côté and other artists issued in France in 1899, 1900, 1901 and 1910. Originally in the form of paper cards enclosed in cigarette/cigar boxes and, later, as postcards, the … Continue reading
Bloomberg: Automation has “contributed substantially” to reducing the portion of national income that goes to U.S. workers over the past two decades, according to a new study by economists at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. Despite the lowest … Continue reading
The Mazor X system consists of sophisticated 3D planning tools and an intra-op guidance system with a precision Surgical Arm indicated for implant and instrument positioning in spine surgery – the core of the Surgical Assurance Platform. GRoW- Greenhouse Robotic … Continue reading
Steve Crowe, Editor of The Robot Report, catches up with 10-year-old robotics prodigy Michael Wimmer at the Robotics Summit & Expo 2019.
Robotics are undergoing the same development route that we’ve witnessed with computers, going from chunky big machines that only engineers could control, to elegant, and easy to operate laptops that even a teenager has in their school backpack. It opens … Continue reading
Bond, a New York startup, has created robots that can learn your handwriting and convert digital notes into personalized letters.