Recent surveys, studies, forecasts and other quantitative assessments of the progress of AI found that
- 70% of Americans would not trust an autonomous vehicle but 72% of Chinese consumers would trust one;
- Only 4% of U.S. executives plan to deploy AI enterprise-wide in 2020, down from 20% last year;
- Only 26% of U.S. executives say they have put measures into place to mitigate potential AI bias;
- Hiring in the US for “Artificial Intelligence Specialist” has grown 74% annually in the past 4 years;
- Global private AI investment was over $70 billion in 2019.
Read more here