Jerusalem-based venture investing platform OurCrowd released the first installment of the quarterly OurCrowd Jobs Index showing that the number of open positions listed by OurCrowd’s portfolio companies rose from 350 in June 2020 to 912 in December 2020. The startups surveyed by OurCrowd predict that job growth would continue through 2021 and they expect to maintain a mix of in-person and remote working. Only 14.3% of the surveyed startups expect all their employees will be back in the workplace by July 1 while 85.7% expect a mix of in-person and remote work.
- RT @PrajyotBh: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @Forb… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @Lago72: The State Of #Data, March 2021: buff.ly/3uVgJYd Great insights and research compiled by @GilPress v/ @Forbes #dataman… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @jibea: This AI Is A Leading Indicator Of The Future Of Work bit.ly/3gh8bH9 @GIlPress https://t.co/lvULW80lyz gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @Anki05718313: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @F… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @OurCrowd: "OurCrowd is a prime example of Israel’s startup scene: dynamic, creative, risk-taking, and global-force-in-the-making." Sinc… gPressed 4 days ago