Jerusalem-based venture investing platform OurCrowd released the first installment of the quarterly OurCrowd Jobs Index showing that the number of open positions listed by OurCrowd’s portfolio companies rose from 350 in June 2020 to 912 in December 2020. The startups surveyed by OurCrowd predict that job growth would continue through 2021 and they expect to maintain a mix of in-person and remote working. Only 14.3% of the surveyed startups expect all their employees will be back in the workplace by July 1 while 85.7% expect a mix of in-person and remote work.
- The Day Apple Shipped A Revolution via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #Apple #iPhone #digitization gPressed 18 hours ago
- RT @GilPress: US must pave way for open medical data the-yuan.com/334/US-must-pa… #AI #healthcare #OpenData @YuanCommunity gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: @drgauravchandra @ktulenko Please check out Dr. Kate's story here: the-yuan.com/333/Universal-…. gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @yicaichina: #Healthcare data are growing by leaps and bounds, but an increase in their quantity does not necessarily lead to a correspo… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: #AI commentator @GilPress has a modest proposal for the #US to emulate the internet and create #healthcare open data inf… gPressed 3 days ago