Jerusalem-based venture investing platform OurCrowd released the first installment of the quarterly OurCrowd Jobs Index showing that the number of open positions listed by OurCrowd’s portfolio companies rose from 350 in June 2020 to 912 in December 2020. The startups surveyed by OurCrowd predict that job growth would continue through 2021 and they expect to maintain a mix of in-person and remote working. Only 14.3% of the surveyed startups expect all their employees will be back in the workplace by July 1 while 85.7% expect a mix of in-person and remote work.
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, June 2021 buff.ly/2V6N3dX #AI #cybersecurity via @GilPress gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-ArtificialIntelligence (AI), April 2019 by @GilPress @Forbes Go to: https://t.co/CHYvIr3I… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @baski_LA @BetaMoroney @Ne… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @FrankBonsal: Angel Investors Are The Unsung Catalysts Of U.S. Innovation And Growth 🎯 - bit.ly/3DjbQfR - by @GilPress via @For… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, September 2021 buff.ly/3Ah3sv9 #AI #cybersecurity via @GilPress gPressed 1 week ago