Jerusalem-based venture investing platform OurCrowd released the first installment of the quarterly OurCrowd Jobs Index showing that the number of open positions listed by OurCrowd’s portfolio companies rose from 350 in June 2020 to 912 in December 2020. The startups surveyed by OurCrowd predict that job growth would continue through 2021 and they expect to maintain a mix of in-person and remote working. Only 14.3% of the surveyed startups expect all their employees will be back in the workplace by July 1 while 85.7% expect a mix of in-person and remote work.
Join 1,440 other followers
- #History Of #AI In 33 Breakthroughs: #Digital #storage forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: As the #healthcare sector continues on its path to #DigitalTransformation, it is generating a vast amount of #data, stim… gPressed 1 week ago
- AI For Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Gets U.S. FDA Approval via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @yicaichina: The #COVID19 pandemic has transformed #healthcare, forcing it to digitalize and become more at-home. Bi… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Key recent trends in the #digital transformation of #healthcare point to increased investment, new tech-based solutions,… gPressed 2 weeks ago