Jerusalem-based venture investing platform OurCrowd released the first installment of the quarterly OurCrowd Jobs Index showing that the number of open positions listed by OurCrowd’s portfolio companies rose from 350 in June 2020 to 912 in December 2020. The startups surveyed by OurCrowd predict that job growth would continue through 2021 and they expect to maintain a mix of in-person and remote working. Only 14.3% of the surveyed startups expect all their employees will be back in the workplace by July 1 while 85.7% expect a mix of in-person and remote work.
Join 1,445 other subscribers
- RT @aivilledotcom: Is AGI just a human hallucination? 🤔 Forbes contributor @GilPress thinks so! Should we keep chasing the AGI dream? #AI #… gPressed 25 minutes ago
- RT @GaryMarcus: a big deal: @elonmusk, Y. Bengio, S. Russell, @tegmark, V. Kraknova, P. Maes, @Grady_Booch, @AndrewYang, @tristanhar… gPressed 27 minutes ago
- Search Is So 1780, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #ThisDayInHistory #library #catalogue #libraries #LibraryWeek gPressed 28 minutes ago
- Search Is So 1780, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #ThisDayInHistory #Search #Mozart @mozartplayers @TheMozartists @MozartQuotes gPressed 30 minutes ago
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) Is A Very Human Hallucination via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AGI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 59 minutes ago