Jerusalem-based venture investing platform OurCrowd released the first installment of the quarterly OurCrowd Jobs Index showing that the number of open positions listed by OurCrowd’s portfolio companies rose from 350 in June 2020 to 912 in December 2020. The startups surveyed by OurCrowd predict that job growth would continue through 2021 and they expect to maintain a mix of in-person and remote working. Only 14.3% of the surveyed startups expect all their employees will be back in the workplace by July 1 while 85.7% expect a mix of in-person and remote work.
- How Can #AI Help Mend US #Healthcare? the-yuan.com/88/How-Can-AI-… gPressed 9 hours ago
- RT @nyike: Humbled to make this list! Thank you @IDGWorld! Congrats @Ronald_vanLoon @GilPress @bigdata @weckerson @jilldyche and others! 1… gPressed 22 hours ago
- RT @kdnuggets: The State Of Data, July 2021 @Forbes @GilPress buff.ly/3j6eGMA https://t.co/QMZCNLhFYV gPressed 22 hours ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress via @Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BillMew @BetaMoroney @D… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: On Thinking Machines, #MachineLearning, And How #AI Took Over #Statistics by @GilPress @Forbes Read more: https://t.co… gPressed 3 days ago