The future of work is about reinventing how companies motivate their employees. Centrical, a startup focused on delivering the future of work now, announced on March 10th that it closed a $32 million funding round led by Intel Capital, a new investor, and JVP, the company’s largest shareholder. The round also included participation from C4 Ventures and Citi Ventures, also new investors, as well as existing investors Aleph, CE Ventures, La Maison Compagnie d’Investissment and 2B Angels.
Join 1,440 other followers
- #History Of #AI In 33 Breakthroughs: #Digital #storage forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: As the #healthcare sector continues on its path to #DigitalTransformation, it is generating a vast amount of #data, stim… gPressed 1 week ago
- AI For Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Gets U.S. FDA Approval via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @yicaichina: The #COVID19 pandemic has transformed #healthcare, forcing it to digitalize and become more at-home. Bi… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Key recent trends in the #digital transformation of #healthcare point to increased investment, new tech-based solutions,… gPressed 2 weeks ago