The future of work is about reinventing how companies motivate their employees. Centrical, a startup focused on delivering the future of work now, announced on March 10th that it closed a $32 million funding round led by Intel Capital, a new investor, and JVP, the company’s largest shareholder. The round also included participation from C4 Ventures and Citi Ventures, also new investors, as well as existing investors Aleph, CE Ventures, La Maison Compagnie d’Investissment and 2B Angels.
- RT @MikeNashTech: Fantastic article about @D_ID_ (Myheritage APP) by @GilPress Interesting read. forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #ArtificialI… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @ForbesTech: Is this AI startup the next Pixar? on.forbes.com/6015yON8z by @GilPress gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @mariuskarma: ForbesTech: Is this AI startup the next Pixar? on.forbes.com/6015yON8z by @GilPress gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @jjpepping: What's the current state of #data? @GilPress @Forbes has the latest from #dataintegration and #dataintegrity leader @Talend… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: 114 Milestones In The History Of #ArtificialIntelligence (#AI) by @GilPress @Forbes Learn more bit.ly/3u7UdKL… gPressed 11 hours ago