Raising $4.9 billion, Israeli startups had a record-breaking year in 2020, according to PitchBook. This was up from $3.9 billion in 2019 and 5 times what it was ten years ago. Previous records have continued to be shattered in the first quarter of 2021, with $2.11 billion raised by Israeli startups by the end of March, up almost 250% from the $870 million raised in the first quarter of 2020 and $1.03 billion raised in Q1 2019.
Join 1,445 other subscribers
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: First Sound Recording gilpress.substack.com/p/first-sound-… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @QuantaMagazine: Fifty years ago, Bob Metcalfe helped invent Ethernet, the local networking technology that links personal computers aro… gPressed 18 hours ago
- New York City Vs. the Census Bureau , by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #Thisdayinhistory #Census #NewYork gPressed 20 hours ago
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: New York City Vs. the Census Bureau gilpress.substack.com/p/new-york-cit… gPressed 1 day ago
- First Moon Shot, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #thisdayinhistory #Moonshot #photography gPressed 1 day ago