Raising $4.9 billion, Israeli startups had a record-breaking year in 2020, according to PitchBook. This was up from $3.9 billion in 2019 and 5 times what it was ten years ago. Previous records have continued to be shattered in the first quarter of 2021, with $2.11 billion raised by Israeli startups by the end of March, up almost 250% from the $870 million raised in the first quarter of 2020 and $1.03 billion raised in Q1 2019.
- How Can #AI Help Mend US #Healthcare? the-yuan.com/88/How-Can-AI-… gPressed 5 hours ago
- RT @nyike: Humbled to make this list! Thank you @IDGWorld! Congrats @Ronald_vanLoon @GilPress @bigdata @weckerson @jilldyche and others! 1… gPressed 18 hours ago
- RT @kdnuggets: The State Of Data, July 2021 @Forbes @GilPress buff.ly/3j6eGMA https://t.co/QMZCNLhFYV gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress via @Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BillMew @BetaMoroney @D… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: On Thinking Machines, #MachineLearning, And How #AI Took Over #Statistics by @GilPress @Forbes Read more: https://t.co… gPressed 3 days ago