Raising $4.9 billion, Israeli startups had a record-breaking year in 2020, according to PitchBook. This was up from $3.9 billion in 2019 and 5 times what it was ten years ago. Previous records have continued to be shattered in the first quarter of 2021, with $2.11 billion raised by Israeli startups by the end of March, up almost 250% from the $870 million raised in the first quarter of 2020 and $1.03 billion raised in Q1 2019.
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, June 2021 buff.ly/2V6N3dX #AI #cybersecurity via @GilPress gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-ArtificialIntelligence (AI), April 2019 by @GilPress @Forbes Go to: https://t.co/CHYvIr3I… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @baski_LA @BetaMoroney @Ne… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @FrankBonsal: Angel Investors Are The Unsung Catalysts Of U.S. Innovation And Growth 🎯 - bit.ly/3DjbQfR - by @GilPress via @For… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, September 2021 buff.ly/3Ah3sv9 #AI #cybersecurity via @GilPress gPressed 1 week ago