In the sixty years since Arthur Samuel first published his seminal machine learning work, artificial intelligence has advanced from being not as smart as a flatworm to having less common sense than a house cat.
- #Healthcare #AI Conversations are Getting More Strident the-yuan.com/172/Healthcare… #NLP gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Conversational #AI solutions proliferate, driven by #Covid19 telemedicine experiences, advances in natural language proc… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @yicaichina: Check the article from @GilPress to explore how conversational #AI solutions, such as chatbots and virtual agents, interact… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Combining machine learning and quantum computing improves both accuracy and speed, the two success factors of the drug d… gPressed 1 day ago
- Healthcare AI Conversations are Getting More Strident the-yuan.com/172/Healthcare… gPressed 2 days ago