- #Healthcare #AI Conversations are Getting More Strident the-yuan.com/172/Healthcare… #NLP gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Conversational #AI solutions proliferate, driven by #Covid19 telemedicine experiences, advances in natural language proc… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @yicaichina: Check the article from @GilPress to explore how conversational #AI solutions, such as chatbots and virtual agents, interact… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Combining machine learning and quantum computing improves both accuracy and speed, the two success factors of the drug d… gPressed 4 days ago
- Healthcare AI Conversations are Getting More Strident the-yuan.com/172/Healthcare… gPressed 5 days ago
Category Archives: Data Without Borders
Kaggle’s ranking of data scientists has changed a bit since I reported on it in April. 1. Alexander D’yakonov (previous ranking: 1) Associate Professor at the Moscow State University, Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics (CS), Mathematical Methods of Forecasting Department.
“…once the database is big enough, it will also let parents compare their baby with fellow users’ babies of the same age and gender. [LinkedIn data scientist Monica] Rogati imagines that this crowdsourcing will provide an early-warning system to help parents … Continue reading