The future of work promises increased productivity, getting top results with fewer resources, and using AI not to eliminate jobs but to help teams excel. Ofir Paldi and the startup he runs, Shamaym, may have found the key to this future of work: Create a debriefing culture, the foundation for real-time collaboration and improving individual and enterprise productivity.
- RT @maria_freiria: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes #Data forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, June 2021 buff.ly/2V6N3dX #AI #cybersecurity via @GilPress gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-ArtificialIntelligence (AI), April 2019 by @GilPress @Forbes Go to: https://t.co/CHYvIr3I… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @baski_LA @BetaMoroney @Ne… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @FrankBonsal: Angel Investors Are The Unsung Catalysts Of U.S. Innovation And Growth 🎯 - bit.ly/3DjbQfR - by @GilPress via @For… gPressed 1 week ago