The future of work promises increased productivity, getting top results with fewer resources, and using AI not to eliminate jobs but to help teams excel. Ofir Paldi and the startup he runs, Shamaym, may have found the key to this future of work: Create a debriefing culture, the foundation for real-time collaboration and improving individual and enterprise productivity.
- Robotic Beehive Using AI To Save The Bees And Global Food Supply via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #SaveTheBees gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @V_greys: #WorldBeeDay #WorldBeeDay2022 what flowers have you planted for our bees? Allium is a firm favourite amongst the garden flower… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @FAO: 🐝5 benefits of sustainable beekeeping 👇 #WorldBeeDay #SaveTheBees https://t.co/S32NVTREZZ gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @BeeAsMarine: In Denmark the law encourages owners of large agricultural lands to plant 5% of them in flower for bees via subsidies from… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @philip_ciwf: #WorldBeeDay Bees are an essential & beautiful life force for our food and world They are disappearing at an alarming ra… gPressed 1 day ago