The future of work promises increased productivity, getting top results with fewer resources, and using AI not to eliminate jobs but to help teams excel. Ofir Paldi and the startup he runs, Shamaym, may have found the key to this future of work: Create a debriefing culture, the foundation for real-time collaboration and improving individual and enterprise productivity.
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @UncleBillyMoney: "The Future of #AI in Healthcare" @GilPress @Forbes 👍 $ENZC at the forefront of using #AI based s… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @SyntropyTech: Taking a “human-centered approach” is key to advancing the state of #AI in healthcare. Shifting from model-centric to dat… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @UncleBillyMoney: "The Future of #AI in Healthcare" @GilPress @Forbes 👍 $ENZC at the forefront of using #AI based solutions to cure #co… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The future of AI In Healthcare. Great piece by @GilPress from @drfeifei & @AndrewYNg v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BetaMoroney… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @psb_dc: Informative read by @GilPress : The State Of Data #Data #AI #FutureOfWork #DigitalTransformation cc @data_nerd @Paula_Piccard… gPressed 4 days ago