- RT @efernandez: One of the very early AI historical milestones circa 1308, Ramon Llull and his 'thinking machine' forbes.com/sites/gilpress… v… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: Visualizing the Rise of Digital #Payment Adoption bit.ly/2VTQimJ via @YuHelenYu by @VisualCap #COVID19 and #… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Arindamdeb3000: As stay-at-home orders continue, @Akamai is witnessing #enterprise-connected devices increase by over 40%. Learn how th… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @rhpowell4: As stay-at-home orders continue, @Akamai is witnessing #enterprise-connected devices increase by over 40%. Learn how this is… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: Congrats to the Top 10 #DigitalTransformation Influencers in July! Info. by @kcore_analytics of people that know #dig… gPressed 1 week ago
Tag Archives: dataviz
DataViz: Those strong in statistics: they sometimes develop new statistical theories for big data, that even traditional statisticians are not aware of. They are expert in statistical modeling, experimental design, sampling, clustering, data reduction, confidence intervals, testing, modeling, predictive modeling … Continue reading
Manuel Lima is the author of The Book of Trees: Visualizing Branches of Knowledge. In this TED Talk, Lima explores the thousand-year history of mapping data — from languages to dynasties — using trees of information.