Join 1,439 other followers
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Good read State Of #AI, December 2022 forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #fintech #ArtificialIntelligence #MachineLearning #Dee… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @GilPress: Sign up for Post Prod! post.news/?r=lPx7d gPressed 4 days ago
- Sign up for Post Prod! post.news/?r=lPx7d gPressed 4 days ago
- State Of AI, December 2022 via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @MedicaliPhone: AI Is A Mirror, Not A Master, Says Tim O'Reilly #ArtificialIntelligence #fintech via twinybots.ch https://t.c… gPressed 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Netflix
Axios: The economics don’t mode well for the theater chains, but they aren’t miserable either. U.S. cinema revenue continues to plateau as ticket prices increase, suggesting that theater-viewing isn’t dead yet. Digital movie-viewing, however, continues to skyrocket.