Kira Radinsky, co-founder and Chairman of Diagnostic Robotics, wants to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. The lessons learned from initial deployments of the startup’s AI-based digital triage platform in Israel and the U.S. and the valuable experience gained during the Covid-19 pandemic, point to a future of better healthcare: Providing the right treatment at the right time in the most appropriate setting.
Join 1,442 other subscribers
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: Mighty Chips gilpress.substack.com/p/mighty-chips… gPressed 2 hours ago
- Calculating Machines, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… gPressed 18 hours ago
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: Calculating Machines gilpress.substack.com/p/calculating-… gPressed 1 day ago
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: 4 Simultaneous Text Messages gilpress.substack.com/p/4-simultaneo… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @danielcantorna: Subscribe for free! twitter.com/GilPress/statu… gPressed 2 days ago