Kira Radinsky, co-founder and Chairman of Diagnostic Robotics, wants to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. The lessons learned from initial deployments of the startup’s AI-based digital triage platform in Israel and the U.S. and the valuable experience gained during the Covid-19 pandemic, point to a future of better healthcare: Providing the right treatment at the right time in the most appropriate setting.
- RT @PrajyotBh: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @Forb… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @Lago72: The State Of #Data, March 2021: buff.ly/3uVgJYd Great insights and research compiled by @GilPress v/ @Forbes #dataman… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @jibea: This AI Is A Leading Indicator Of The Future Of Work bit.ly/3gh8bH9 @GIlPress https://t.co/lvULW80lyz gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @Anki05718313: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @F… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @OurCrowd: "OurCrowd is a prime example of Israel’s startup scene: dynamic, creative, risk-taking, and global-force-in-the-making." Sinc… gPressed 4 days ago