- RT @aldoceccarelli: AI Powered Drone Will Follow You Around and Take Pictures ift.tt/2oi6lbs gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @gsabate: Why the Rise of #AI Makes Human #Intelligence More Valuable Than Ever singularityhub.com/2017/03/27/why… via @singularityhub #deeplearning gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @KevinCantoli: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/dR7cMZc gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @chi2innovations: #AI And Community Development Are Two Key Reasons Why Google May Win The #CloudWars bit.ly/2nJvX3g by @gilpre… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @DataScienceDojo: #Data Is Eating the World: Enterprise Edition- via @GilPress bit.ly/2o76bU4 https://t.co/UTqVSknN2O gPressed 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: deloitte
In a survey of 1,217 technology leaders across 23 industry segments in 48 countries, Deloitte found that substantial gaps exist between business expectations and IT capabilities, in key areas including innovation and cybersecurity. Here are the highlights: 57% of CIOs … Continue reading
Companies lagging in their digital transformation or not even trying to become digital, face the risk of losing substantial portions of their sales, IT leadership, and senior management. About 30% of senior vice presidents, vice presidents, and director-level executives who … Continue reading
Deloitte: If your organization is moving toward digital too slowly, your people may be looking to leave. That’s one of the findings highlighted here and explored more fully in Aligning the organization for its digital future.
Deloitte University Press What is the digital ecosystem? It’s a subset of TMT companies that specialize in the development of hardware, content, and software applications and provide a platform for the creation, distribution, and consumption of content, applications, and services.
Deloitte University Press: More than one-third of the 141 companies in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific that grew to a valuation of greater than $1 billion between 2010 and 2015 were located in the Bay Area, a striking testament … Continue reading
The Future of Mobility, Deloitte University Press: Deloitte’s Center for the Edge argues that a new mobility ecosystem could spark a “virtual” value chain in which the ability to capture, aggregate, and analyze mobility-related data becomes a tremendous source of … Continue reading