- RT @kncukier: Geek food porn: precision water circulation immersion cooker. Can cook yoke but keep egg white runny. #asknotwhy https://t.co… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @DBaker007: My Ultimate #Dilbert #IT Collection | @rspruijt ow.ly/4sLl30b1RbG #humor gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @YvesMulkers: Join us 27 Apr! use code 7WDATA for 20% off #REWORKFIN @reworkfinance govisit.azurewebsites.net/IGh0dHA6Ly93d3… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @MikeQuindazzi: You can actually feel the wind ins the #VirtualReality simulation. #ar #vr #augmentedreality https://t.co/fq5edO8N35 gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @KirkDBorne: Maximize value in a world of #BigData, #AI, and #MachineLearning w/ the @MapR converged data platform: https://t.co/i2MqQIm… gPressed 4 hours ago
Category Archives: digital transformation
CIO Journal: 40.8% of CIOs responding to a recent IDC survey said that the focus of their digital initiatives is “improving operations” a opposed to 35.5% who cited “new products” and 34.2% that mentioned “new markets.”
IDC has released its 2017 predictions for digital transformation and for CIOs, in addition to its IT industry predictions. Digital transformation is a technology-centric transformation, says IDC, that is profoundly changing business and society. Here is what IDC expects to … Continue reading
Deloitte: If your organization is moving toward digital too slowly, your people may be looking to leave. That’s one of the findings highlighted here and explored more fully in Aligning the organization for its digital future.
Moderator: George Westerman, MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@gwesterman) Speakers: Gerald Chertavian, Year Up (@yearup) Prof. Tom Davenport, Fellow at MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@tdav) Karen Kocher, Cigna (@kkocher) Steve Phillips, Avnet, Inc. (@Steven_phillips) Are AI and … Continue reading
Deloitte University Press What is the digital ecosystem? It’s a subset of TMT companies that specialize in the development of hardware, content, and software applications and provide a platform for the creation, distribution, and consumption of content, applications, and services.
FT: The bulk of spending by brands on digital advertising is going to Google and Facebook. Combined, they accounted for 75 per cent of all new online ad spending in 2015, according to the Internet Trends report published this month … Continue reading