- 2017 #Tech Investment Priorities whatsthebigdata.com/2017/01/19/201… #IT #CIO gPressed 3 hours ago
- Alexa is conquering the world. Now Amazon’s real challenge begins. wired.com/2017/01/alexa-… via @WIRED #AI gPressed 18 hours ago
- RT @gigabarb: Microsoft loves Montreal so much its doubling its AI team there for.tn/2iBj1uP gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @TheGovLab: #UNDataforum How to develop public-private #partnerships around #data to improve #stats and people's lives #SDG17 https://t.… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @stratandbiz: The 10 Principles of Organizational DNA strat.bz/it4JhaG #OrgCulture https://t.co/VRaVVhKb2R gPressed 1 day ago
Category Archives: digital transformation
IDC has released its 2017 predictions for digital transformation and for CIOs, in addition to its IT industry predictions. Digital transformation is a technology-centric transformation, says IDC, that is profoundly changing business and society. Here is what IDC expects to … Continue reading
Deloitte: If your organization is moving toward digital too slowly, your people may be looking to leave. That’s one of the findings highlighted here and explored more fully in Aligning the organization for its digital future.
Moderator: George Westerman, MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@gwesterman) Speakers: Gerald Chertavian, Year Up (@yearup) Prof. Tom Davenport, Fellow at MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@tdav) Karen Kocher, Cigna (@kkocher) Steve Phillips, Avnet, Inc. (@Steven_phillips) Are AI and … Continue reading
Deloitte University Press What is the digital ecosystem? It’s a subset of TMT companies that specialize in the development of hardware, content, and software applications and provide a platform for the creation, distribution, and consumption of content, applications, and services.
FT: The bulk of spending by brands on digital advertising is going to Google and Facebook. Combined, they accounted for 75 per cent of all new online ad spending in 2015, according to the Internet Trends report published this month … Continue reading
If you want to thrive in today’s digital landscape, you must re-think three fundamental activities for your business: How you define and develop your products and services; how you interact with your customers; and how you attract and retain new … Continue reading